The Centre for Forest Transportation performs a wide range of works for forest inspectorates concerning forest cultivation and utilization.
Wood acquisition and log-rolling with the use of multi-operational machines:
Preparation of grounds for renewal
Crushing of residues, bushes and lichens on post-clearing surfaces with the use of a tractor with a disc shredder and a knife shredder.
Tillages for renewal
- LPZ plough with and without a dredger,
- active plough,
- frieze head,
- preparing borders and border – rolls with the use of ploughing miller.
In terms of fire protection
Mineralization (setting and renewing of fire belts with a forest disc harrow and a miller).
Forest nursery activities
- maintenance works in the nurseries,
- processing of compost.
Other activities in terms of green areas preservation
- mowing of hunting fields, ditches and roadsides,
- thorough clearing of areas under power lines,
- works under gas lines and other green areas,
crushing of bushes and lichens on post – rural areas and orchards, and the like.